+-Welcome

Welcome to Enchanting Love, a literate mature animanga +16 Omegaverse RP. We're a brand-new community that's welcoming and open to all. Come discover the world of how people find their mates and long-term friends. Let us help you find your destined mate. Images from zerochan, google, zerochan, and other various resources. Series characters belong to their respective creators and original characters belong to the members of this forum.

 

Happy New Year



SmiTTy
Jazcat
Admin
Co-Admin
Kris
Lissa
Mod
Writing Mod
Yeji
OPEN
Mod
Pack Mod
Omegaverse Lore
FAQ
Setting
Rules
Guilded
Face Claims
26
Alphas
21
Betas
20
Omegas
9
Unknowns
76 Total

Author Topic: A stroll through the forest... What could go wrong?  (Read 252 times)

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

guest34

  • Guest
Mori

Seeing as the pair had gone completely silent (or so she thought), Mori decided to clean up a little in the shrine. While she had no idea who this shrine belonged to, she took it upon herself to take care of it as she did the rest of the forest. It would be nice to eventually find out who this belonged to, though, Mori wasn't going to out of her way to find it. Seeing as she couldn't physically interact with anything, Mori used her plants to help her clean up, water the plants surrounding and such. Taking care of this shrine was a nice peaceful experience for Mori, something different than just watching over the forest. As she went to go clean, she gave the shorter of the pair, the one with similar hair, a concerned look, as she seemed to be completely lost in thought and almost having an existential crisis of sorts but Mori didn't think too much about what she might be thinking, since it wasn't her business. And so, Mori got to cleaning until either of them spoke again, or tried to interact with her at all.


Offline Zach Green

  • Unknowns-θ
  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 109
    • Zacausa#8071
    • View Profile
  • OOC Name: Zach
Gio was pulled from his thoughts as he saw the spirit set about tending to the shrine. He wasn't completely familiar with how these shrines worked as far as the Japanese were concerned. He was used to Humans and their general beliefs in their various gods and ancestor worship over the years, but as far as he was aware the Japanese favored cremation and buried their ashes in familial tombs and such. "This is one mystery solved I guess. I'd ask some more questions, but unfortunately I left all my ghost hunting gear in Italy." He sighed sarcastically as he shrugged. "Not sure any of that radio signal nonsense even would work if we had one anyway, and that's only if she's actually ghost or just a spirit of the land. However that works, if it even works that way."
Huh...neat

guest34

  • Guest
Mori

As Mori continued attending to the shrine, she listened to the large dragon talk again, and couldn't help but chuckle when he mentioned the radio signal techniques that the humans like to use - though, Mori couldn't help but be curious if they would work on her, or if she is just a ghost of the land, as the dragon also mentioned. It was certainly something for the spirit to think on, but that's for another time. To give some sort of actual response to the dragon before her, Mori simply shrugged as she finally finished up the shrine and turned around, as always, with her mild smile ever-present.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nimiko

Just as Gio did beside her, Nimiko got pulled out of her thought prison by the spirit phasing right through the pair, right back into whatever Gio was saying about ghost hunting gear. "Judging by her appearance, I'd assume a spirit of the land, but it could go either way." Nimiko shrugged in response, turning around to watch the spirit work.

Offline Zach Green

  • Unknowns-θ
  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 109
    • Zacausa#8071
    • View Profile
  • OOC Name: Zach
Gio shrugged, mystery solved for the most part. He'd come to satisfy his curiosity mostly, as well as a mild moral duty to the general public. "I've got a friend who passes through the area regularly as I understand, I'm sure he'd be interested enough to try one of those weird things, he's always on about fae anyway." The dragon looked at Nimiko and gestured back the way they came with his tail and hand in a ladies first kind of way, a light arc of electricity trailing down to his tail to the tip before fizzling out "In any case there doesn't seem to be any dangers here besides what one would wrought upon themselves. Are you as satisfied as I am with this outcome?"
Huh...neat

 


+-Cbox

 
 ik

+-Affiliates

RPG Rating Tainted Onez RPG-D Little Terreille BlackHeart Listings Strawberry Rain
Love Hina Generation Sengoku Horizon MILLION DOLLAR TRAIL Valeria University RPG-Name RPG-Name
RPG-Name RPG-Name RPG-Name RPG-Name RPG-Name RPG-Name RPG-Name
RPG-Name RPG-Name RPG-Name RPG-Name RPG-Name RPG-Name RPG-Name
RPG-Name RPG-Name RPG-Name RPG-Name RPG-Name RPG-Name RPG-Name